Sunday, February 24, 2013

Photo Enhance

For this assignment we had to chose three images that needed adjustmemts. The original photo appears first, followed by the enhanced image. 

Before:

After:
These images were the most difficult to me. It was hard to figure out the temperature of the photo and what the final image "feel" should have. I think I was successful boosting up the advertisement colors and bringing the people in the foreground out of shadow. 

Before:

After:
The original image was very blue in nature and filled with extra shadows. By enhancing the brightness and contrast and the temperature of the photo I was able to uncover the original desired image. I also used the levels and curves tool to refine the image further. 

Before:

After:
The original image had a "cool" temperature to it, and during enhancement I went the opposite direction and gave the photo and overall "warm" quality. The most challenging part to this photo was doing enough enhancing but to maintain accurate skin tone as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment