Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Initial Portfolio




I chose the images for my initial portfolio because I felt these more the most successful and were an accurate representation of the class so far. The first photo is unedited, but I still chose to place it in the portfolio because I feel it is a successful photo. The lines created by the sidewalk as well as the string of traffic lights create movement for the eye. The second photo is from the composite homework. I took the image of the water and placed it in the image with the rock sculptures. The third image is the abstract building I created by manipulating the image. This image comes from the homework dealing with compositional lines. Overall, I am pleased with the way my portfolio is forming. I think it is an accurate representation of how I work as a fine artist as well (painting, drawing, sculpting). Being a first time user of Photoshop I think I am retaining the information quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment