Saturday, February 2, 2013

Homework 2- Composite Images

I combined two photos from Homework 1 into this image. Recreating the crosswalk into a plant pattern. I used these images from the past homework assignment because I think they worked well together. After pasting in the new crosswalk pattern, I used the blur tool to meld the two images together. 

 I used an image of rock sculptures and combined it with a picture from a lake. I also used the blur tool to meld these two images together seamlessly. I used the burn tool to enhance some of the colors located in the water and in the sky as well. Overall, I am pleased with this piece.


I used this rock formation along with the city skyline to create a combined image. After pasting in the city skyline, I used the blur tool to refine the combined edges. I also used the burn tool to add in some shadows found along the buildings located behind the rocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment